Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This blog is about a new journey I want to take, and perhaps bring a few others along. I've been in a rut for a while now, and want to do something new.  So this blog will be my attempt to keep myself focused on the larger goal: to live largely!  But that is a general term.  What exactly does that mean?  To ME, that means the ability to make enough money to be free to spend time with friends and family, to travel, and to develop the resources I need to have a family and not be financially stressed.  AND, let me not forget, I want to do all this by doing something I LOVE, not by the normal 9-5 grind.  So this blog is about my journey to accomplish this goal.  What is the first plan of attack?  Here we go:
1. Visualize
2. Blog regularly
3. Dedicate time to the new direction I want to go
4. Develop a plan for my new direction
5. Be disciplined and WORK my plan

I would love to hear from people out there if they are attempting to embark on a similar journey.  You may be going to a different place, but the whole point is, it's a whole different place from where you've been!

No comments:

Post a Comment